Keeping up with changes in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) trends, understanding what works for search engines, and getting technical can be very time-consuming. Our professional SEO services provide you with the support and expertise to grow your online presence so you can focus on the wider marketing strategy and other aspects of your business.
We offer improved website performance, keyword audits, and keyword research to improve your search rankings, generate new leads, and ultimately bring in more revenue.
How SEO can help your business
It makes sense to invest your money where your customers are. Well, that place is the internet. In April 2020, the beginning of UK lockdown, the number of global users on the internet increased by 7%. This is a phenomenal amount and indicates how critical organic search is for securing business through your website.
Crafting SEO content is one of the best ways to increase your website’s overall search engine performance. It will help make your website appear nearer the top of search results on platforms such as Google and Bing, meaning you will get more traffic to your site, all thanks to your excellent content.
With more visitors, your business should also see a higher conversion rate, particularly if your content is in line with what the user has originally searched for. Part of writing content for SEO is about writing for humans as well as computers. If done correctly by an SEO expert, organic search can become one of your most effective ways to convert customers.
What is SEO in digital marketing?
In layman’s terms, SEO in digital marketing means writing text that would appeal to your targeted audience and search engines. Writing for your targeted audience entails providing solutions for their problems. But it’s more than this. The text needs to be aligned with their potential search queries. Here is where the art of SEO starts. By using different SEO tools, like Google Keyword Planner, AHrefs, Google Trends, Ubersuggest, and others, you can track what your audience is looking for and answer their queries with your text.
This will make your audience happy, and as a result, the number of clicks to your blogs or articles will increase. The more clicks you get, the better your position on SERPs will be.
What we offer
Technical SEO Audits
- Website performance and site speed
- Customer journey mapping
- SEO content and keywords
- Guidelines for future organic search content
- Existing analytics tracking tools
- SEO tools
- Audience research to identify search queries
- Audience research to identify different search needs: informational, navigational, transactional, commercial
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- SEO-friendly content creation
- Back-end optimisation with keywords, alt-image and metadata
- Front-end optimisation with keywords and the identified search queries
- Ongoing content optimisation, based on trends and results captured from Google Search Console insights
- Keyword planning for your current and future marketing strategy
- Analytic reports on monthly searches and keywords
- Ongoing keywords competition analysis
Creative Web Copywriting
- SEO content incorporating keyword strategy, tone of voice, messaging, and branding
- Organic search content tailored to your business marketing strategy and objectives
Our professional SEO services start at £500 for an audit and report and can be upgraded to include long-term technical and business strategy recommendations, as well as a complete SEO strategy and implementation. So if you’re looking for affordable SEO that works, you’ve come to the right place.