We’ve recently issued the OggaDoon’s Top 10 Social Media Trends of 2021, so make sure you check it out to boost your social media reach and engagement this year!
The endgame in social media marketing is gaining leads. But in order to reach there, there’s a full journey paved with strategy, tactics, trends, metrics, and quite a bit of work for gaining popularity among your target audience. Like every person, every brand has a personality that triggers its popularity – but how do you convey your brand’s personality on social media? This is what we’re here to help with: social media marketing.
We’ve worked with events such as TEDxBristol utilising social media marketing to make their event a sellout, helped CoInnovate 2018 trend for a day in the UK on Twitter and provided social media marketing for tech companies like Pryvate or Medicare Network becoming an external part of their marketing teams. With our digital strategy in place, we curate and create content designed to gain reach, generate impact and boost engagements, being as hands-on, or off, as you prefer.
Social media marketing is the new way to network
Our social media agency team is filled with social media and digital experts with varied experiences, from using social media for events marketing, to lead generation using social as part of a variety of tactics. Just ask our clients, we delivered a 1,386% increase in Twitter mentions for Immortal Sport, we increased LinkedIn impressions by >913% for Medicare Network and we sparked over 40,000 conversations on social media for TedxBristol 2017.
All social media platforms work differently and each platform has different demographics
- The largest age group on Facebook is 25-34 year olds.
- Instagram is favoured by 18-24 year olds and has more women present on the platform than men.
- Twitter has a higher male demographic and is where journalists hang out.
- Pinterest has a higher percentage of female users (71%).
- 81% of 15-25 year olds in the US use YouTube.
- Snapchat is popular with a younger demographic; half of all US internet users aged 15-25 use Snapchat.
- TikTok is another platform favoured by a younger audience; 41% of TikTok users are 16-24.
We take into account your vision for the future of your business and use social media, along with other marketing tactics to help you get there.
What we offer:
- Customer segmentation and profiling
- Social media services including audits and baseline reporting
- Analytical progress reports and recommendations
- Creative content and copy analyses
- Scheduling and timing
- Multiple Channel Management
- Creative Content Curation
- Individualised messaging for audience and platforms: Tone of Voice
- Plan, create and activate strategic campaigns
- Content targeted for your audience
- Curation of industry-relevant news
- Insight into hashtags
- Activation of crafted content
Our tailored social media marketing service starts at £500 PCM.
To get started, fill in the form below.