Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a whip-smart, data-driven, digital creative? Do you know your way around Google Ads, love diving into the data, and can’t wait to assess conversion rates? Do you know your metadata from your HTML, your Facebook Business Manager from your Instagram Stories, your PPC from your boosted post? Are you comfortable managing clients, acting as the face of the company and managing a team?
We are a guerrilla communications business focused on delivering reach for our clients and on our projects, working across tech, lifestyle, and environmental sectors.
We deliver PR, social media, SEO, branding and creative comms to a wealth of clients from start-ups, scale-ups, established businesses and beyond. Each member of our team has skills across these areas but brings a unique specialism to each project. We’re a tight-knit team of passionate, outgoing creatives who love to collaborate just as much as we like to take ownership of each project.
Driving up DA scores rapidly, launching brands digitally to critical acclaim, running Google Ads campaigns which deliver above and beyond – and have trackable conversion… this is our norm, and we want you to lead on this as we continue to grow.
Digital Marketing Manager
We’d like you to drive our digital activities both on specific projects, retainers, and for the OggaDoon brand itself, product/report launches, deep dives, analysis with recommendations, creative campaigns, and strategic insight. There is also the exciting element of working with online influencers and the digital world to create reach for our clients and their business, alongside inputting on press, social media, and other strategic brand activities.
Ideally, you have 5+ years experience of delivering beautiful and impactful digital campaigns, with evidence and results to prove it. You are also adept at handling multiple projects at any one time, and like being part of a small team where your work and impact counts. You’ll be confident and comfortable leading teams and projects, getting the best out of people, identifying areas of opportunity internally and externally, and have experience working with a senior team to drive business growth.
For OggaDoon’s business development, you’ll be expected to deliver on personal KPIs for client retention and new business acquisition, transforming OggaDoon’s inbound. Building our reputation for digital marketing will be key, from delivering great work to speaking at events, delivering workshops and demonstrating the impact we’re bringing.
You’ll have responsibility from day 1: not just delivering projects on time, in budget, and achieving client goals, but also managing client relationships and invoicing.
Training is a key part of our OggaDoon culture. Some will be on the job training (OJT), some will be training we’ll pay for, and you’ll be expected to further your own career through your passions by attending meetups, doing online training, and more.
You can advance with this role: there is no glass ceiling and no restrictions. You’ll be a critical member of the team and it’s up to you to create an impactful force, both internally and for our clients, by bringing your expertise.
Our ideal Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- 5+ years experience in a digital role
- 2+ years experience in a managerial role
- Comprehensive training on PPC, analytics, and CRMs
- Experience working in an agency and managing multiple clients
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Confidence leading on a project/team
- A creative spark, bringing new ideas to the table and going above and beyond
- Skills in:
- SEO, including familiarity with Yoast and other plugin tools, and the latest in search best practice
- Algorithms, including social platforms and search engines, reach and engagement, and other metrics
- PPC, including negative ad words, data analysis, and conversion tracking, and other types of online ads
- Affiliate marketing, including online influencers and third party management
- Email marketing, including experience with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc
- CRM, including WordPress and other website hosts
- Content creation, including videos, vlogs, and transforming data into meaningful content
- Marketing automation, including lead-flows and sales funnels
- Inbound marketing
- Proven track record and experiences, with case studies/portfolio you can share
- Marketing qualifications or equivalent
Nice to haves:
- Creative visual skills, from Photoshop to video editing
What we offer:
We offer more than just an opportunity to stand out in a role that allows you to take control, in a team that lives and breathes marketing, tech and creativity.
We have a ton of benefits:
- £24,000 – 30,000 per annum (based on experience)
- 20 days paid holiday
- Your birthday off
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- Office in the centre of Bristol, 5 mins walk from St Nicholas’ food market, with cake Wednesday and drinks trolley Friday
- Time off in lieu of early morning and evening events
- Monthly lunch on the company
- Summer and Christmas party
To apply, please send us a short slideshow that will bring you to life. This must include:
- slides on your experience to date
- how you would transition a law firm into the digital marketing space
- how you would improve the social media of Exeter City Futures
- two skills you have that you think would be particularly beneficial for this role
- how you would improve OggaDoon’s digital marketing
Our closing date is 19th December 2019.
Please send your application to Emily@OggaDoon.co.uk
Note: This is not a new graduate role nor would it suit anyone with less than 2-3 years experience. You do not currently need to be in a management/senior role to apply.