Last year, our founder, Caroline Macdonald was featured on Thrive Global, where she discussed her backstory, the most exciting thing that’s happened to her since starting OggaDoon and plenty more.
The past year has undoubtedly been difficult for many and so Caroline offered five tips for the ‘light at the end of the tunnel’:
- This isn’t the end. In many of our lifetimes, we’ve experienced worse situations and survived. This will be yet another instance.
- Don’t underestimate yourself. We constantly prove we are a resilient bunch of animals. We’re always resourceful, coping with whatever is thrown at us. That is how we are a supreme species.
- It’s a global thing, not just you and me. Whether we’re clapping on our front porch for the NHS or catching up with our friends and colleagues over Zoom, there’s never been more of a community spirit. Just remember; we are all in this together.
- Even in the darkest hours, there are green shoots and opportunities in the face of emergencies or disasters. What do you see that could benefit us all?
- It’s time to go green! Carbon emissions markedly dropped and nature rejoiced, as did most of us. Don’t go back to old habits and ways before Covid. This is your chance to make a change.
Read the full article on Thrive Global now.
If you would like to talk to us about PR or digital marketing, feel free to get in touch today.