It’s time for inbound digital marketing
What is digital marketing?
In a nutshell, digital marketing encompasses all activities that you perform digitally with the purpose of promoting your business. Let’s have a look at what these activities are, and how they are contributing to your business.
- Website. You probably have your website live, but it needs to be optimized in terms of content, speed, landing pages, and call to action, to attract subscribers to your email or newsletter campaigns
- Search engine optimization (SEO). Basically SEO means creating content that represents your brand and is relevant for your target audience. You know what is relevant for your audience by understanding their search queries related to your products or services. You will need to integrate these search queries into your content, as keywords. Not quite sure how to do that? Check out this simple guide on how to use keywords for SEO purpose
- Content marketing or blogs. It is important that you constantly create content and you update your older content regularly, in order to still be relevant for your targeted audience
- Social media marketing. Check what social media platforms best suit your business. Where are your targeted clients most likely to be? Are they on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik-Tok, Pinterest, YouTube? Go where they are, and adjust your message accordingly. Remember, “the medium is the message”
- Email marketing. This is your channel of communicating directly with contacts from your existing database. You can personalize communication across different customer segments. You can test different messages to understand what type of content drives them to act on your Call to Action (CTA)