Welcome to our final Digital Trends report of the year. In this festive edition, we’ve spotlighted the biggest stories from December, explaining what they mean for your business. Understanding where the latest developments for social media, SEO, email marketing, and regulations can help your business to stand out from your competitors.
This month, we have covered the following stories:
- TikTok testing a new three-minute video run-time.
- Google Maps making it easier for businesses to connect with customers.
- Antitrust lawsuit threatens Facebook’s supremacy on social media.
- Twitter testing a new feature to limit replies to followers only.
- Snapchat makes bold steps towards augmented reality.
The latest Digital Trends report is now available for download. All you have to do is submit your contact details and then we’ll send it to your inbox.
Here at OggaDoon, we stay ahead of the curve and we’re here to help you with your digital strategy. If you would like to speak to us to learn more about Digital Trends, or to find out how we can help you with your digital presence, please get in touch.