As a tech marketing agency, our clients are experts in the latest technology and offer cutting edge solutions to the ever growing advances of tech problems, such as cyber attacks.
On the one hand, we work with Zeetta Networks who are disrupting traditional network operations and enhancing digital transformation as we know it. On the other hand, we work with BlackDice, who based on their own personal experiences have created an artificial intelligence solution to cyber attacks and hackers.
Cyber challenges are on the rise and need to be talked about more. As a communications tech marketing agency, we feel it is our duty to communicate the dangers of cyber crime – absolutely anyone can be a victim of cyber attacks.
Here are five things you ought to know about cybersecurity.
1. More than 90,000 websites are hacked daily. (Hosting Facts, 2019)
With 83% of compromised websites being hosted on WordPress, it is the most hacked CMS.
2. A company falls victim to a ransomware attack every 14 seconds. (CyberSecurity Ventures, 2017)
Businesses are so vulnerable to cyberhackers, the sheer volume of attacks is only set to increase. It’s never been more important to invest in prevention software.
3. The average cost of a malware attack on a company is $2.4 million. (Cost of Cyber Crime Study, 2017)
The financial hit that businesses take from malware attacks can be devastating. For small businesses a cyber attack cause enough damage to be fatal.
4. The average cost in time of a malware attack is 50 days. (Cost of Cyber Crime Study, 2017)
As well as taking cash, cyber attacks consume time, which equals more money. Cyber attacks are preventable and investing in preventative technology could save your business.
5. Experts predict that ransomware damage costs will rise to $11.5 billion this 2019 (CyberSecurity Ventures, 2017)
We deliver comms for businesses with passion and purpose. We strongly believe cybersecurity and tech companies are vital for people’s safety. If you need comms and PR to grow your enterprise we can help – get in touch today.