In our June Digital Trends report, we’ve highlighted the biggest stories from the past month, explaining what they mean for your business. We believe that all companies should be aware of the latest developments in the digital world to help their organisations to stay ahead of the pack.
This month, we have covered the following stories:
- Google tests limiting data tracking.
- Twitter is moving towards monetising content.
- Instagram disclaims how its algorithm works.
- YouTube rewards top Shorts content creators.
- Facebook and Instagram announce a feature to hide likes.
Download the June Digital Trends report, by submitting your contact details and then we’ll send it to your inbox.
If you would like to speak to us to find out more about the Digital Trends, or to find out how we can help you with your digital presence, please get in touch. See the previous Digital Trends reports here.