- There are 2.6 billion monthly active users on Facebook as of the first quarter of 2020
- There was a 7.1% increase in the number of internet users over April 2020
- Globally, users visit 8.34 pages every time they visit Google.
It’s time to get digital.
Welcome to your digital reboot
2020 is the year the world switched online and businesses had to change their marketing strategies. With traffic increased by nearly 50% in the first few months of the year, your audience is waiting for you online, make sure your business is there and ready to meet them.
You want strong results from your marketing strategy, numbers like these that we achieved for Immortal Sport to drive traffic, sales and boost revenue:
- +351% in website traffic
- +1,386% in Twitter mentions
- +433% in Facebook views
So how do you get there?
The new landscape
Have you noticed a drop in traffic and revenue? Has your marketing strategy changed since the pandemic? It’s time for your digital facelift, shift your focus, and build up your sales from new sources.
Get results with your marketing strategy
Our team of experts knows their stuff. We get results like this for the Engine Shed:
- Monthly website users up from ~2,000 to +9,000
- All website metrics up by over 75%
- Engage with your customers
Digitally rebooting your business will put you in the same place as your audiences. They are consuming more content than ever and will be looking for more – boost your presence by creating excellent relevant content. Rethink where your audience and what they want to see and hear from you.
Rebooting your business
Pivot your marketing tactics to make sure you’re building your presence for your audiences. Refresh your marketing strategy to include more digital tactics, such as:
- Revisit your keywords – are they still right for you?
- Get your content on third party sites to boost your backlinks and
- Post regular blog posts onsite
- Increase targeted social media posting
- Book online speaking opportunities
- Recommendations and testimonials
How we do it
Look at your business and revenue goals, review your objectives, analyse the marketplace and then get going to secure you reach and leads. Do you need support for your in-house marketing team or a company that can work alone? Our team of experts can support your marketing strategy needs.
Tactics have to change
How people consume and interact with information is different since the pandemic:
- Social media usage in the UK has increased by 38%
- 47% of internet users are spending longer on social media
- 36% spending more time on mobile apps
- 46% spending more time on messenger services
And their behaviours have permanently changed with people planning to continue this way ongoing. Some businesses know this and are preparing for a post-locakdon economy – Google trend analysis has shown a 300% increase in SEO services and software demand since the start of the outbreak. If you aren’t online, then your competitors are.
Start with your business goals. What does success look like to you? More traffic, more engagement on social media, more sales? Then we go from then, developing a strategy and plan to generate leads and increase your brand awareness. Creating or adapting your marketing strategy to achieve the results you need.
Choose from the marketing mix or let us use our skills to drive inbound leads: social media, content marketing, link building, marketing automation, SEO/keyword analysis, PPC fundamentals, email marketing.
Book your 30-minute free chat about your business marketing strategy with Caroline or Claire Snook, associate director, to see how your business can digitally reboot.