Exeter City Futures is an organisation with a big task – how to help Exeter achieve its commitment to become carbon-neutral by 2030. It brings together Exeter’s businesses, individuals, communities and leaders, and provides the coordination and focus needed to deliver the city’s carbon ambitions.
We began working with them in July 2019 and have scored in nine months:
- 52 pieces of coverage secured across regional, national and vertical press
- 1,019,733,280 combined circulation and website traffic
- 24 different stories told
Our focus was on increasing reach, influence, and coverage for Exeter City Futures, through multiple touchpoints:
- Increasing traffic to the website
- Increasing social engagement
- Increasing brand momentum
- Raising brand awareness
- Raising Managing Director Dr Liz O’Driscoll’s profile
- Securing press coverage
- Widening the Exeter City Futures fan base
Through clear messages and engaging stories around Exeter City Futures, we engaged with top tier media through to local press with creative press pitching. Our strong relationships with leading journalists ensured we landed coverage for our clients. This included Dr O’Driscoll appearing on the BBC’s Victoria Derbyshire Show.
We know what the press wants, and how your business can create the stories they’re looking for. Want to know more about how we can help with your business marketing? Call us on 07970233490 and your name could be appearing in top titles sooner than you think.