Project or Campaign Title
Delivering a Guerrilla Marketing and Communications Training Audience workshop to The Prince’s Trust
What we did
- Delivered customised and unique audience engagement workshop with The Prince’s Trust
- Explored audience personas, messaging, and targeting
- Suggested new event outreach approaches, and partnership opportunities
Third sector charity for young people
To deliver a workshop to the South West management team of The Prince’s Trust to explore:
- Audience personas and targeting
- Proactive and reactive engagement opportunities
- Content creation and curation
- Events, outreach, and partnership opportunities
With the opportunity to invest a little more resource into their marketing for one of their programmes, the Prince’s Trust had the enviable problem of having too many choices and not enough information to make a decision. Should they advertise in this way? Is this branch of marketing for them? Could they be exploring this? The team wanted to be effective and efficient in the communications that they created, and so they asked us to send in Emily for a Guerrilla Marketing and Communications Training workshop to show just how vital knowing your audience is.
A two-hour workshop session with our Creative Content Manager, Emily, was created to stretch thinking and challenge assumptions about their internal and external audiences. This was delivered in a collaborative environment at The Prince’s Trust HQ for the South West, with a digital version of the workshop delivered afterwards for further internal reflection.
- Broadened their understanding of audience personas and targeting
- Empowered the team to think more critically and creatively about content creation and curation
- Trained them in the tools to partner more proactively with local and regional community through events, outreach, and partnership opportunities
Through the workshop, we were able to broaden the team’s understanding of audience personas and targeting and empowered the team to think more critically and creatively about content creation and curation. We also included outreach and communications training to help foster partnership opportunities both locally and regionally.