As with each of our workshops, no two are ever the same. This is because we take the time to listen to the needs of each client and understand their current situation and the skills present in the team. It’s essential that we deliver a bespoke digital marketing workshop tailored to the individuals present.
Our digital marketing and branding workshop delivered:
- Customised and unique audience engagement workshop with The Prince’s Trust
- Explored audience personas, messaging, and targeting
- Suggested new event outreach approaches, and partnership opportunities
From our discussion with The Prince’s Trust we were able to identify 4 key areas that needed covering in the workshop.
- Audience personas and targeting
- Proactive and reactive engagement opportunities
- Content creation and curation
- Events, outreach, and partnership opportunities
A two-hour workshop session with our then-Creative Content Manager, Emily, was created to stretch thinking and challenge assumptions about their internal and external audiences. This was delivered in a collaborative environment at The Prince’s Trust HQ for the South West, with a digital version of the workshop delivered afterwards for further internal reflection.
In order to reach the client’s target objectives we delivered customised and unique audience engagement workshop with The Prince’s Trust which explored audience personas, messaging, and targeting. Further to this, we invited the team to start thinking more creatively, suggesting new event outreach approaches, and partnership opportunities to help further their reach with creative communications and press relations.